A: A negative (only one C line) test result may be due to:
- You are really negative (not infected with COVID-19)
- The sensitivity/specificity of the ART test kit is not high enough (your virus levels are so low that ART is undetectable)
- You have not followed instructions for ART testing corretly (e.g. bad sample collection technique), etc.< /li>
In these cases, we generally recommend:
- Continue ART testing (either daily or every other day) and try a different brand of ART testing kit (our system recommends Sunlight Jinwofu ART kit and its related information can be found on the "Our Products" page.
- Continue to perform ART tests (can be done daily or every other day), until the test results are 2 lines (C line and T line, if any), you can start to use the antigen rapid detection and quantification system of ART-Quant. A more detailed guideline can be found on the homepage.